I’m thrilled to announce the release of my online learning course, “How to Paint a Watercolor Floral Wreath”! I poured my heart and soul into this video tutorial and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. Want to know the best news? 25 people will get to take this course absolutely free! All you need to do is visit the link at the bottom of this post and sign up…that’s it! Then you have complete access to a 30 minute tutorial, a 2 page resource guide, and even a free art print. It’s the best deal this side of the Mississippi.
What happens if I’m too late and the free seats are taken? Not to worry, you can visit the following link and sign up to be a Skillshare member and the first three months are only $0.99 (and you can cancel anytime!). CHECK IT OUT HERE: http://skl.sh/2acM2V7
Your course will include the following sections:
1. Introduction – a quick clip where I introduce the course and you get to see how awkward I am in front of the camera. 😉
2. Supplies – a list of inexpensive materials needed for this project
3. Basic Brush Strokes – a brief tutorial on simple brush strokes you can use to create leaves
4. Creating your wreath base – getting started with your wreath by filling in the leaves
5. Finishing your wreath with flowers – adding in flowers to finish your wreath
Ready to get started? Visit the link below to snag your free seat!
Let’s do this! I’m ready to learn!!